|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Do scientist who study martian geology typically use the term areology?
- Forming an equation when roots are given
- Could Harry Potter have used the Resurrection Stone to resurrect good wizards so they could fight in the Battle of Hogwarts?
- Does 「你的中文是在哪里学的？」mean "How did you study Chinese?" or "Where did you study Chinese?"
- too easy puzzle? Try it first!
- Are electrical screws a standard diameter?
- How to edit a list of generated files whose names contain spaces
- Does the particle interfere with itself, or the observer?
- React dev tools - Deactivate "break on warnings"
- Solve a 2xN Maze
- Is it possible to make template specialization for zero template arguments?
- FIFO for embedded systems
- Is there a hack for "Save As"?
- How to get a black hexagon symbol?
- What could be an energy source for an underground civilization?
- A series that is rational?
- Refused to enter the UK, will Amsterdam let them in for an overnight stay whist waiting for a flight back to Orginal Country, Argentina
- How to prevent powered armor from letting people carry bigger guns?
- What can the team do to prevent stories from completing until the last day of the sprint?
- Truncate a table with 17 billion rows in an AG
- Sum the array times n, except the last
- Why did SCSI require so many pins?
- Were Alchemists right?
- Were there really any cost savings in Sinclair QL because of it being 8-bit design with 8-bit bus 68k CPU?