|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- What are the disadvantages of using a Zener diode over a linear voltage regulator?
- How to prevent discontent among the players when one player murders the others' characters?
- Who started calling the matrix multiplication "multiplication"?
- A question about transcribing using a software
- Why are the Democrats & Republicans so homogeneous in their opinions of impeaching Trump?
- Early computers without screens or sensors
- LP how to sum up positive free variables and negative free variables separately?
- At a conference, should I visit other people's posters during my poster session?
- Sleep for 1000 years
- Is harmlessly appearing to be a school bus driver a crime?
- Do features such as Timeless Body remove the requirement of eating/drinking during a long rest to remove a level of exhaustion?
- Would a uranium 235 fuel pellet the size of Earth explode?
- Have spacecraft photographed each other beyond Earth orbit?
- Story ID: plugging vacuum leak with one's butt
- What license do I use when I don't want stock image companies charging people money for photos?
- Is it appropriate to rewrite and republish another author's useful but very badly written paper?
- How to deal with this fundamental problem with the advice: "Don't trust obscure PHP libraries that nobody uses!"?
- Avoid long walking when changing between Tokyo subway lines
- Can the President be impeached twice?
- "Sack" data structure in C#
- Is paying for portrait photos good for the people in the community you're photographing?
- My boss asked what number would keep me happy?
- As well as meaning hollow or superficial, can "hueco" also mean proud?
- Has any person or company ever become a sovereign state?