Returns of stocks

Of course the first step would be to make the first difference of the series, because there's obviusly a unit root. Can someone offer a solution to find the best Garch? I would be pleased to send the data. Thanks a lot!


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.