Who can recommend any good blogs or other news sources on economics with a European view. I'm looking for something in the vein of FT, which is already an extremely good source, but I'd like to broaden my intake.
With a European view:
- The CEPR VOX EU: an economics blog created by the Centre for Economic Policy Research, which promotes research excellence and policy relevance in European economics. It covers a diverse range of research based analyses on policy and economic issues.
- The Economist a global scope with an European perspective.
- EconomicsUK: personal website of The Sunday Times' Economics Editor. A perfect blog to learn about European economics.
- Alpha.sources: personal website of a Eurozone Economist. Cover macroeconomic issues.
- Thomas Piketty's Blog: Economist views on current social and political issues in France, Europe and the world.