As part of an RCT, I am looking for Software to record digitally the answers some survey questionnaires. The questionnaire is somewhat long, ~100 questions divided into 10 blocks. We will collect 3 rounds (baseline, follow-up 1 and 2) of 600 surveys. Surveyors have access to a windows laptop and perhaps an Android or iPhone.
- Must function online and offline (as in some places there won´t be internet access).
- Must have a functionality to skip questions. Ex: if q1=no, then skip to question 7
- Preferably multi-platform (Android, OS and Windows)
- Fast to set-up infrastructure and create the questionnaire
- Free or reasonably cheap service
- Ability to record GPS coordinates (in case of phone survey)
- Ability to add Pictures (in case of phone survey)
What do most working on RCTs use? Do JPAL, IPA and similar outfits have any recommendations on this front?