My data are the following:

Current GDP 1996-2017 Real GDP (base year 1985) - 1996-2009 Current GDP - 2009-2017 Real GDP (base year 2000)- 2009-2017

My question is how would I rebase my data from 1996-2009 to the base year 2000? Thank you. I hope someone could answer my question.


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.