I have a constant GDP data from 1988 to 2009 in constant 1985 prices and GDP data from 2009 to 2017 in constant 2000 prices. My question is how should I rebase my GDP?

Upon searching the web, i don't know if what I understand is right..

Should I just divide Both GDP in constant 2000 price to GDP in 2000 and then then multiply the answer of that to the entire series of 1988 to 2009?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.