What is the correct economics term for a policy that is focused on containing the spread of risks in the financial sector?

I was thinking: risk-targeted policy?

  • 3
    $\begingroup$ "macro-prudential". $\endgroup$ – Michael Aug 9 '19 at 7:40

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.