When reporting regression results I typically have put "robust standard errors in parentheses" below or "cluster-robust standard errors in parentheses" when appropriate. In this particularly paper, we are to report t-statistics in parentheses and I am unsure how to refer to them as being heteroskedasticity-robust, more so, unsure how to label them as cluster-robust.

I use standard errors clustered at the "study level". I am just unsure how to word this as my program (Stata) just exports them with the "t statistics reported in parentheses" below. I cannot find anything related to the use of this terminology and was wondering if anybody else has come across this and what their wording was?

I have currently left it but I was thinking of writing "cluster-robust t statistics..."

  • $\begingroup$ Can you ask the journal for guidance on this since they are the one asking you to do something that isn't exactly standard? I feel like I might just write a quick sentence in the cutline below the figure. $\endgroup$ – 123 Aug 21 '19 at 0:06

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.