Is there any good indicator that can replace region CPI in order to deflate workers income. I have tried to get the data from the ONS in the UK but they only contain the data for England as a whole rather than per region

  • $\begingroup$ Please do not post duplicate questions, you can always edit your old question. $\endgroup$ – 1muflon1 Apr 10 at 15:03