I am looking for the word relating to firms' account payable, meaning that firms buy the materials from suppliers without paying money immediately.I need the word to search on google scholar for some papers.

Similarly, the term for buyers buying stuff from sellers without paying money immediately is called "trade credit"


1 Answer 1


bargaining power of firms with their suppliers as Brown, 2009 and Chipty,1995

The trade credit can be related to "buyer-seller bargaining power"


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.