BEA regions: which contains:
- Far West: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Oregon, Washington. Great lakes: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin.
- Mideast: Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania. New England: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont.
- Plains: Lowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota.
- Rocky Mountain: Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming.
- Southeast: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennesse, Virginia, West Virginia. -Southwest: Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas.
Which are, from what I know, cities.. but here every "city" is a region and contains areas from multiple states.
- North Central: Illinois, Indiana: Lowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin.
- Northeast: Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New - - Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia.
- Southeast: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Catolina, South Carolina, Tennessee.
- Southwest: Arkansas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Wyoming.
- West: Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington.
- Is by states.
Is there a uniform division? and Are any of these divisions official? Or does each firm divide its data as it wants? and Are there a regulations to consider when making this divisions?. (I'm a beginner)