I have panel data containing various macroeconomic variables (for example: interest rate, output, unemployment).

I would like to run a Granger causality test on some of them, but there are structural breaks in the data. Is there any similar test applicable to panel data with structural breaks?



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.