Universal Classification Code (UCCs) are six digit codes that identify items or groups of items. Here are some UCCs:
- 190903 Food and non-alcoholic beverages at restaurants, cafes, fast food places on trips
- 190904 Food and beverages purchased and prepared by CU on trips
- 200900 Alcoholic beverages at restaurants, cafes, bars on trips 210110 Rent of dwelling
- 210210 Lodging away from home on trips
- 210310 Housing for someone at school
- 210901 Ground rent - owned home
They are for example being used in the consumption expenditure survey to identify consumption items.
Is there any way (e.g. existing bridge data base) to link these UCC to the sector of production? For example, NAICS?