New answers tagged

0 votes

Introducing productive sector into an exchange economy where only one agent is endowed with input

Individual 1 has 3 units of the first good. Assume that a part $z \in [0,3]$ of this good is used to produce good 2. Then she will have in total $(3 - z)$ units of good 1 and $a z$ units of good 2. If ...
tdm's user avatar
  • 11.4k

Top 50 recent answers are included